The mission of the Davis Police Department’s Traffic Unit is to maintain and improve the safety of all pedestrians, bicyclist and motorists who utilize the roadways, sidewalks and bike paths in the City of Davis.
We achieve this through:
- Partnership with the community
- Involvement in engineering, education and enforcement of all traffic related laws.
- We maintain a parking infrastructure that allows for people to park as safely and efficiently as possible.
- Through fair and consistent enforcement of parking rules and regulations, we ensure parking availability is increase din order to encourage visitors and patrons toenjoy the City of Davis.
Parking Citation Appeals
Preferential Parking Information
- Parking Permit Purchase Info
- Parking Permit Application Residential
- Parking Permit Application Commuter
Other Parking Information
- How to Use Parking Stations
- all zones
- downtown permit
- downtown timed
- preferential e
- preferential h
- preferential n
- preferential p
- preferential r
- preferential s
- preferential t
- preferential u
- preferential w
- preferential x
- russell street sweeping
Still have Questions?
Send the Parking Unit an Email email@example.com
Parking Citations & Citation Appeals (530) 747-5444 (Mon-Fri, 9:00-5:30)
Cite Sign-Offs (Mon-Fri, 12:00-5:00)
Payment Inquiries (Finance Department) (530) 757-5651 (Mon-Fri, 8:00-5:00)
4th & G Parking Structure (All services, including enforcement, provided by Central Parking Services) (916) 441-1074 (Mon-Fri, 8:00-5:00)
Requires Update: No