The mission of the Davis Police Department’s Traffic Unit is to maintain and improve the safety of all pedestrians, bicyclist and motorists who utilize the roadways, sidewalks and bike paths in the City of Davis.
We achieve this through:
- Partnership with the community
- Involvement in engineering, education and enforcement of all traffic related laws.
- We maintain a parking infrastructure that allows for people to park as safely and efficiently as possible.
- Through fair and consistent enforcement of parking rules and regulations, we ensure parking availability is increase din order to encourage visitors and patrons toenjoy the City of Davis.
Parking Citation Appeals
Preferential Parking Information
Parking permits for 2014-2015 will be available beginning Wednesday, August 20th, 2014. Permits will be sold Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Permits will not be sold on Friday, August 29th (Business office closed in conjunction with City offices). Parking permit applications are available below.
Other Parking Information
- How to Use Parking Stations
- all zones
- downtown permit
- downtown timed
- preferential e
- preferential h
- preferential n
- preferential p
- preferential r
- preferential s
- preferential t
- preferential u
- preferential w
- preferential x
- russell street sweeping
Still have Questions?
Parking Permits (530) 747-5400 Mon-Thurs and every other Friday, 9:00-5:00
Parking Citations & Citation Appeals (530) 747-5444 (Mon-Thurs, 7:00-5:00) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cite Sign-Offs (Mon-Thurs and every other Friday, 12:00-5:00
Payment Inquiries (Finance Department) (530) 757-5651 (Mon-Fri, 8:00-5:00)
4th & G Parking Structure (All services, including enforcement, provided by Central Parking Services) (916) 441-1074 (Mon-Fri, 8:00-5:00)
Requires Update: No