Davis Police are still investigating the bank robbery at U.S. Bank that occurred on December 20, 2011. Detectives now believe this robbery is part of a series spanning from the San Francisco Bay Area to the Sacramento Valley. Based on similar suspect descriptions, officers believe the same suspect is responsible for the following U.S. Bank robberies:
- September 1, 2011: US Bank Branch in South San Francisco.
- October 12, 2011: US Bank Branch in Fremont
- October 19, 2011: US Bank Branch in Cupertino
- October 24, 2011: US Bank Branch in Los Altos
- October 24, 2011: US Bank Branch in Sunnyvale
- December 20, 2011: US Bank Branch in Elk Grove
- December 20, 2011: US Bank Branch in Davis
- December 22, 2011: US Bank Branch in Redwood City
The FBI, the Davis Police Department, and other effected local jurisdictions are in the process of investigating these robberies. In each case, the suspect presented a note but did not display any actual weapons. We are asking for the public’s help in identifying the suspect. Attached are photographs of the perpetrator. Keep in mind that hair styles and facial hair can be easily altered.
If you have any information leading to the identity of this person, you are encouraged to contact one of the phone numbers listed below:
- San Francisco FBI Field Office (415)553-7400
- Sacramento FBI Field Office (916)481-9110
- Davis Police Department (530)747-5400
- US Bank Security Hotline 1-800-685-5515
*US Bank is offering a reward of up to $25,000.00 for information leading to the identification and arrest of this suspect.
- Lt. Paul Doroshov
- Public Information Officer
- Davis Police Department
- (530) 747-5420 – Office
- (530) 220-3574 – Cell